CINEMA BOOKING AND VIEWING | FREE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS
The continuous evolvement in the world of technology and the demand of constant change has made the world we live in today known as the communication age. Communication is not possible without the information to communicate. Therefore the approach for the Information and Communication technology (ICT) being rapidly adopted by many countries, has made it important to bring education programs up to speed. (Riyami, 2013)
A real-time booking online system is a simple piece of computer technology that allows ones customer to instantly book and pay for products over the internet, without any intervention the customer’s part. Most online booking system are very simple to install, and relatively cheap to run. (Bookeasy, 2015)
People love when things are made easy for them, reserving a good or service not different. A few of the many benefits that online booking systems offer companies are as follows.
- Customer convenience; Instead having to email or call a company (and most likely sit on hold), online reservations give customers the chance to reserve and access from anywhere.
- Speed; Remember the whole sitting on hold or waiting for email reply thing that was discussed. One’s customer won’t have to deal with that when reserving online. The online booking process is very quick and can be completed in a short period of time.
- Error reduction; When booking online, customers will be asked to validate information and to check to ensure the date/time/price of their reservation is correct. They will also receive an e-receipt so that they can their booking expense and information at hand.
- Minimize work load; Taking time to call through and respond to emails and voicemails can become tedious and time consuming. Online reservation handle all aspect of booking process including, gathering all information required, automatically updating inventory/availability, sending confirmation e-mails and much more.
- Secure online payment; RESERVE have the most secured online payment gateways. Allowing customers to pay for rentals and tours online will reduce cash slippage while ensuring a safe checkout experience for customers. (Reserve, 2013)
There are Cinemas across the country which shows movies that are yet to be in the market for sale. Not only for that purpose, people do go
there just to spend time out with friends, family or loved ones. But Katsina state being a very religious state have no cinema that shows religious educational programs. This will be a means of making the young, youth as well as the old get enlightened in a modernized way which will interest must people since it is more or less regarded as outing. There are many stations that have records of all these religious programs which will make it quite easy to obtain them for display. The system will be developed in such a way that it operations will meet the new approach of ICT which will enable it to stay competitive in the market and avert some of the problems facing by cinemas.
Want the design @ 20,000 Naira Call 08085570405