Home / ENTERTAINMENT / [Mixtape] Naijaloded Ft. DJ MoreMuzic – NL Monthly Mix (July Edition)

[Mixtape] Naijaloded Ft. DJ MoreMuzic – NL Monthly Mix (July Edition)

Hurray!!! Our Monthly Mixtape “NL Monthly Mix” July Edition is Out and we can’t help but rejoice as this is Loaded with the best Songs.

The Track Selection for this Mixtape was submitted by our beloved Naijaloadites and DJ Moremuzic waste no time in combining this into a Killer Mixtape.

Trust me, This is off the hook  Jam it.

Tracklist

1. Mayorkun – Mama
2. Olamide Ft. Davids – Summer Body
3. Demmie Vee Ft. 9ice – Love Me Tender
4. Destiny Boy – (Focus Fuji Cover)
5. Tizzy – Talk Talk (Juice Cover)
6. Destiny Boy – (Juice Fuji Cover)
7. Davido x Ema Onigah (Sarkodie) – IF (Rap Version)
8. Davido Ft. Kelly – IF (Remix)
9. Davido x KillerTunes – IF (Refix)
10. TeeBlaq – O Shapranpran
11. Davido – Fall
12. Falz – Jeje
13. Deshinor – New Wave
14. Orezi – Cooking Pot
15. Skuki – Sisi Eko
16. 9ice – TGIF
17. Jon Ogah Ft. AdekunleGOLD x Simi – Uncle Suru
18. Adekunle Gold – Call On Me
19. ***********
20. SwagLee (Rae Sremmurd) Ft. Wizkid – Unforgettable
21. Zar Blazer – Gbera
22. Pepenazi Ft. Tiwa Savage – Ase
23. AjeButter22 – Ghana Bounce
24. ************
25. Dotman Ft. Mr. Eazi – Afro Girl
26. Seyi Shay Ft. Sarkodie – Weekend Vibes (Remix)
27. Maleek Berry – Been Calling
28. Frenzy Eminent – Ezigbo Nwayi Oma
29. Skales Ft. Sarkodie – Booty Language
30. Flavor Ft. Sarkodie – Sake Of Love
31. Mystro Ft. Davido – Issa Vibe
33. Bracket – Malo
34. Dnyra Ft. Ycee – Teramo
35. DJXclusive Ft. Mr. Eazi & Flavour – As E Dey Hot
36. MC Galaxy – Dio (Refix)
37. Lil Kesh – Love Story
38. Tekno – Samantha
39. Sound Sultan – Jenifa
40. Skales Ft. Lil Kesh – Gallant
41. Flavour – Loose Guard
42. TClassic x KillerTunes – I Want You
43. Kcee – Desire
44. Deshinor – International
45. DJMoreMuzic Ft. YungAce – Scammer
46. MasterKraft Ft. Donut x Fiokee – No Chill Zone
47. Slyde Ft. KING Josh – Rumo
49. Magnito – Loud
50. TerryG – Jaye Jaye
51. Masterkraft Ft. Reekoda Banks – I Go Dance
52. Base One – Small Doctor – Gbefun
53. Mo Easy – Aunty Yeh
54. Olumix – Oja Ti Burst
55. LordSky x DJMoreMuzic – Apostle Will Hear Of This
56. Steven C – Amaka
56. Capitee Ft. Dre San & Hon Famous – Alagba Sula (Remix)
57. D’Banj Ft. Wande Coal & Harry Song – It’s Not a Lie
58. Kcee Ft. Olamide – We Go Party
60. Dammy Krane – On Point
61. DJ Baddo Ft. Dammy Krane – Inbox (My Lover)
62. Kenny Blaq X Tolu – O.A.C
64. Dre San – Ijo Ope

Listen & Download the Mixtape below:-

.
DOWNLOAD THIS MIXTAPE

The “Naijaloaded Monthly Mixtape” gets an Average of 1.5m Downloads and  2m Streaming Monthly from all over the World.

75% of the Streaming/Downloads comes from Nigeria while the remaining 25% comes from US, UK, Ghana, Malaysia, South Africa, Germany etc

Want your Song on our next Mixtape or Want to Advertise your Brand? Send us a Mail to music@naijaloaded.com and we will send you the Requirement.

You all Should Keep on Rocking!

The post [Mixtape] Naijaloded Ft. DJ MoreMuzic – NL Monthly Mix (July Edition) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: NL

About Prince Idowu Oyewumi

FULL NAME : PRINCE MUHAMMED S. OYEWUMI BIO.: Graphics Designer, I.T Expert & Photograaphy Expert Edu Qual. Bsc, Diploma, Nim Follow us Twitter: @mdee_coded Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/pxclusive/ Instagram: @mdee_Cool Tel.: +2348085570405

Check Also

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Destiny (Video)

A yet to be identified Austrian based Nigerian woman is currently trending after a video …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *